Featured

I was in your downtown Portland Oregon Hilton today to make a quick phone call, because my cell phone battery had died.After being on the phone a security guard along with the manager came to me and said if you are not a guest you can’t use our public phone.

This shows the snobbish attitude of the Hilton. I am a worldwide published author figure and can tell you this now, I will no longer stay at a Hilton when I travel, nor will I ever use your Hotel for meetings or events.

You would think in a slow economy that a large hotel chain like Hilton would show more respect for individuals and have more customer service friendly staff, rather than projecting a discriminatory attitude.I will be re-posting this complaint on message boards all across the Internet so that others can also be warned about your “Snobbish” Attitude.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of hilton hotel staff from Hilton Hotels And Resorts and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Hilton Hotels And Resorts to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was dishonest staff and communication. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Hilton Hotels And Resorts for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Hilton Hotels And Resorts?

Comments

Well written for a homeless street person. "Not use your Hotel for meetings" indeed.

DontBeATwit

The only authoring I see here is that of an individual that wanted something for nothing and didn't plan ahead to have their cell phone charged. Poor planning on your part does not constitute an inconvenience on their part.

KevinRichardson
to DontBeATwit #1038630

You mean worldwide published author figures don't get to just walk in to random businesses and use their phones?

DontBeATwit
to KevinRichardson #1038971

No, even their self-important elitism doesn't grant them the right to do that. Just another entitled twit.