Hilton Hotels And Resorts - Portland Oregon Hilton hotel
I was in your downtown Portland Oregon Hilton today to make a quick phone call, because my cell phone battery had died.After being on the phone a security guard along with the manager came to me and said if you are not a guest you can’t use our public phone.
This shows the snobbish attitude of the Hilton. I am a worldwide published author figure and can tell you this now, I will no longer stay at a Hilton when I travel, nor will I ever use your Hotel for meetings or events.
You would think in a slow economy that a large hotel chain like Hilton would show more respect for individuals and have more customer service friendly staff, rather than projecting a discriminatory attitude.I will be re-posting this complaint on message boards all across the Internet so that others can also be warned about your “Snobbish” Attitude.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Dishonest staff
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Hilton Hotel Staff
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
You May Also Like
- "WARNING –RENTER BEWARE Panther Knob Cabin Rentals in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee owned by Bobby & Susan Bates. After speaking with Susan on the phone for the first time I had..."
- "While visiting Cozumel the week before Christmas with our family, we were approached on multiple occasions by a man named Pedro. Literally to the point we actually believed he was..."
- "I travel a lot for business, I am away from home non stop, always on flights and in hotels. I use Priceline, and Orbitz quite often. A friend referred me..."
- "I have always had good luck with LTD, but here it is Dec. 24, and we are short one LED Lantern. I ordered 4, got 3. My daughter..."
- "This CA company, If Only, Inc., hired us to do a furniture assessment on a large sofa that they had shipped to a couple in Clackamas, OR. The arm..."
- "6/11/15: Lady from NY called this week and stated that this email below said CAN'T BOOK FOR DIFFERENT NAME BUT IT CLEARLY SILAS EMAILED: " The new ticket can be..."
- "After paying over $100 for a new pair of Nike Air Max, wearing them for less than 3 weeks, both left and right shoes delaminated at the rubber sole. What..."
- "Direct tv tech attached my satellite brackets on my roof with NAILS. I was selling my home located at 6828 Valley Lane in Leeds, Al. and the home inspector found..."
- "I first spoke with chat agent Peter. He gave me the part numbers of the LED headlights that supposedly fit my Subaru. I made the purchase and three..."