Hilton Hotels And Resorts - Portland Oregon Hilton hotel

I was in your downtown Portland Oregon Hilton today to make a quick phone call, because my cell phone battery had died.After being on the phone a security guard along with the manager came to me and said if you are not a guest you can’t use our public phone.

This shows the snobbish attitude of the Hilton. I am a worldwide published author figure and can tell you this now, I will no longer stay at a Hilton when I travel, nor will I ever use your Hotel for meetings or events.

You would think in a slow economy that a large hotel chain like Hilton would show more respect for individuals and have more customer service friendly staff, rather than projecting a discriminatory attitude.I will be re-posting this complaint on message boards all across the Internet so that others can also be warned about your “Snobbish” Attitude.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 28, 2015 #1040178

Well written for a homeless street person. "Not use your Hotel for meetings" indeed.

0 1 Reply

Sep 23, 2015 #1037989

The only authoring I see here is that of an individual that wanted something for nothing and didn't plan ahead to have their cell phone charged. Poor planning on your part does not constitute an inconvenience on their part.

2 1 Reply

Sep 24, 2015 #1038630

You mean worldwide published author figures don't get to just walk in to random businesses and use their phones?

0 0 Reply

Sep 25, 2015 #1038971

No, even their self-important elitism doesn't grant them the right to do that. Just another entitled twit.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Hilton Hotels And Resorts. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Hilton Hotels And Resorts.
Filing a new complaint about